Creative Commons news

Dear all,

First, a hearty thank you to all those in the library community
who have supported Creative Commons over the years.  Use of the
licenses grew dramatically during the past year, accompanying a
series of other interesting developments.  Now, as you probably
know, it's end-of-the-year fundraising time for non-profits.  As
part of Creative Commons annual fundraising drive, Chairman and
CEO Lawrence Lessig is writing a series of short letters
explaining where we are and where we plan to go.  If you'd like
to receive these, you can subscribe at
http://creativecommons.org/about/lessigletter.  And, if Ann will
allow it, if you'd care to show support for Creative Commons, you
can do so here, http://creativecommons.org/support.

Warm regards,

Michael W. Carroll
Associate Professor of Law