pricing models webinar update

I've had many e-mails from folks asking to attend the webinar scheduled for 11/14. I have a seat limitation of 15 on my webex license and I had 15 folks registered almost from day one. I have an inquiry in to Webex asking if I can exceed this limit and what additional costs I'll incur. As soon as I hear back from them I'll let everyone know if I can accommodate them. Thanks for your pateince!

Cheers,
Tracy

Tracy L. Thompson, Executive Director
New England Law Library Consortium (NELLCO)
www.nellco.org
tracy.thompson@yale.edu