Sent: 27 October 2006 01:40
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Fair's fair

David Prosser said:

"It is always fun to see what new evils open access will be
responsible for - today it is the possible bankrupting of the US.
I'm sure famine and pestilence will not be far behind."

I would be interested to know how much library expenditures have
declined since the advent of the Open Access movement.

Joe Esposito