pricing models webinar

I've had some response from folks interested in a discussion of
pricing models and I would love to facilitate that discussion.
For purely selfish reasons I'm going to host a webinar on the
subject on Tues. Nov. 14 at 1:00pm EST. I hope this will serve as
a sounding board and a forum for revisiting old ideas and
considering new ones.  I'll provide a framework for the
discussion based on the recent e-mail exchanges to get us started
but I'm hoping it will be an open forum for all of us to share
our expertise and learn from one another. This is intended for
neophytes and veterans alike. Please consider joining the
discussion whatever your level of past experience. And of course
I hope for participation by librarians and publishers alike.

I can only seat 14 people for the webinar. The 4 people listed
below have already indicated an interest and will receive an
e-mail invitation to attend. The remaining seats will be
allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. Please contact me
directly if you'd like to participate. I'll need your e-mail
address and it would be helpful if I had a little background
information about your current role; just enough so that I can
introduce everyone who attends.  Participation requires that you
be able to login to a website and call in to a toll-free number.
Hope to 'see' you there!

Reserved seats
     * Jonathan Franklin
     * Ann Snoeyenbos
     * Timothy Cherubini
     * Elizabeth Clarage

Cheers,
Tracy

Tracy L. Thompson, Executive Director
New England Law Library Consortium (NELLCO)
www.nellco.org
603-357-3385 (voice)
603-357-2075 (fax)
tracy.thompson@yale.edu