Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:48 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: FTE-based pricing

What is people's view on usage-based pricing (or at least a
component of the pricing model)?  It would seem to be the fairest
way of reflecting actual use, if that's the issue rather than
potential use.  Some have argued, however, that it would
discourage use - though I can't see that use of telephones or
electric lights is affected this way...

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
Email: sally.morris@alpsp.org
Website:  www.alpsp.org