Atypon welcomes the American Economic Association

The below Atypon news may be of interest to Liblicense readers

SANTA CLARA, CA, Atypon Systems and NASHVILLE, TN American
Economic Association - September 26, 2006 announced today that
the AEA journals are now available on the Atypon Link platform

Drucilla Ekwurzel, Director of Publications, Managing Director of
EconLit Production & Marketing, AEA said "We chose Atypon as our
publisher partner because we have brought our online subscription
verification process entirely in-house. As a consequence of our
changing needs, we have decided to move our online journals to
the Atypon Link hosting service. We also liked the Trusted Proxy
Server authentication of AEA members' access to the AEA journal
articles on Atypon Link."

Atypon Link provides a cost effective, aggregated hosting and
delivery platform where publishers benefit from a well managed,
outsourced e-publishing service.  Allowing for a branded
publisher presence and providing the ability to set publishing
and business model parameters within an easy to use, reliable
system, Atypon Link simplifies the process of launching and
managing content online and requires less in-house resources.

"We are delighted that the American Economic Association chose to
partner with Atypon" said Audrey Melkin, Director of Business
Development.  "Atypon Link is a perfect fit for the AEA as they
decided to enhance their online journals platform.  We look
forward to a growing, long-term relationship with this
prestigious professional organization."

About Atypon

Since 1996, Atypon Systems, Inc. has provided software, hosting,
and systems development to the information industry, allowing
publishers to grow their business by providing superior
technology and service that supports the electronic exchange of
scholarly information. Atypon's solutions include Atypon Premium,
a complete e-publishing solution for publishers who wish to
manage the entire process of delivering and managing their
content online, and Atypon Link, a cost effective, aggregated
hosting platform for publishers who require a well managed,
outsourced e-publishing service. For further information please
visit www.atypon.com

Media Contacts:
Lucy McBride
Marketing Communications Executive
Atypon Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 870 350 2032
Email: lmcbride@atypon.com

About the American Economic Association American Economic
Association The American Economic Association was organized in
1885 at a meeting in Saratoga, New York, by a small group
interested in economics. It was incorporated February 3, 1923.
Richard T. Ely, who was actively involved in the founding of the
Association, was its first secretary.

>From 1885 to about 1910, the membership of the Association
consisted mainly of college and university teachers of economics.
With the growing general interest in the subject of economics
after the turn of the century, the Association attracted an
increasing number of members from business and professional
groups. Today the membership is approximately 18,000. In
addition, about 4,200 libraries, institutions, and firms
subscribe to the quarterly publications of the Association. Over
50% of the AEA membership is associated with academic
institutions, 15% with business and industry, and the remainder
largely with federal, state and local government or other
not-for-profit organizations

Media Contacts:
Drucilla Ekwurzel
Director of Publications/Managing Director of EconLit Production & Marketing
American Economic Association
Tel: +1 412-432-2306
Email: ekwurzel@econlit.org

####