Carroll Publishing adopts CLIR/DLF Standard License Agreement - Short Form and new lower library-market pricing for GovSearch and GovSearch Suite

[MOD NOTE:  This license can be found at:
<www.library.yale.edu/~llicense>]

September 27, 2006 - Carroll Publishing, publishers of the
GovSearch and GovSearch Suite databases, announces it has adopted
the CLIR/DLF short-form license agreement from the liblicense
website for its standard Terms of Use in libraries.  As with the
older version, libraries can make revisions to the form,
including State of governance, while enjoying the simplicity of a
comprehensive license that covers all standard terms and
conditions in an easy-to-review short form.

"Our goal is to make the license, as well as the company behind
the license, as easy to work with as possible, further adding
value to our award-winning GovSearch and GovSearch Suite
databases", notes Keith Allen, National Sales Manager for Library
and Media Markets.  "The less effort we require of a library to
adopt our database licensing terms, the sooner the users can
enjoy the database itself", he adds.  In addition, Carroll
Publishing recently adopted a new pricing model for academic and
public libraries, lowering subscription pricing up to 75% in the
process.

For further information about Carroll Publishing's new short-form
license, GovSearch and GovSearch Suite databases, or its new
lower prices, contact Keith Allen at 888-741-4490 or via email at
kallen@carrollpub.com. <http://www.carrollpub.com/>

Keith Allen
National Sales Manager,
Library and Academic Accounts
Carroll Publishing
4701 Sangamore Road
Suite S-155
Bethesda, MD  20816-2532
tel: 847-741-4490; 888-741-4490
fax: 847-214-2859
email: kallen@carrollpub.com
www.carrollpub.com

GovSearch
America's Largest Database for People,
Positions, and Organization Charts of the U.S.  Government