UKSG - Publishers Price List site

**with apologies for cross posting**

Publishers Price Lists

Following feedback from the Customer Service briefing session at
the 2006 Conference, the UKSG (www.uksg.org/
<outbind://179/www.uksg.org/> ) undertook to collect publishers'
pricing announcements to simplify the renewals process for
serials librarians by providing a central look up point. We will
continue to develop this resource with the long-term intention of
making it a one-stop shop for librarians seeking journal
publishers' pricing policies; to that end, we would welcome your
feedback.

The list to date is available at:
<http://www.uksg.org/pricelists.asp> and there is a link for all
publishers not currently included to add their details.

Regards,

Bev Acreman
UKSG Marketing Committee
www.uksg.org/about.asp