Re: JAMA & Archives Back Files

I have professionally bound back issues of JAMA from 1976-1980
and will be happy to donate them to the cause.

Lou Miller, Medical Librarian
Riverside HealthCare System
350 N. Wall St.
Kankakee, IL  60901
Lou_R_Miller@rsh.net

"Our libraries are more important than ever, .......... patrons know they
can count on libraries and library professionals who have the training,
skills, and dedication to meet their educational, entertainment and
informational needs..... and I strongly encourage citizens to support their
local libraries and keep them as the cornerstones of our communities.
--Jesse White, Illinois Secretary of State and State Librarian