JAMA & Archives Back Files

ADVANCE SCHOLARSHIP AND GET REWARDED!!

The American Medical Association is preparing to digitize the
back files of JAMA & Archives to make them available to the
library community.  We are trying to locate complete back runs of
the print journals so that we can send them to our vendor for
scanning.  Please note that these journals will be destroyed in
the production process so we will not be able to return them to
you.  If you are able to send us a complete back run of any of
our print journals we will provide you with one complimentary
site license, for one year, for your institution as well as free
perpetual access to the back files.  We are looking for the
complete runs of the following journals:

JAMA 					1883-1997

Archives of Dermatology 		1920-1997

Archives of Family Medicine   		1992-1997

Archives of General Psychiatry      	1919-1997

Archives of Internal Medicine      	1908-1997

Archives of Neurology           	1919-1997

Archives of Ophthalmology    		1929-1997

Archives of Otolaryngology    		1925-1997

Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine     1911-1997

Archives of Surgery			1920-1997

For shipping instructions or more information, please contact us
at:  norman.frankel@ama-assn.org