Sent: 16 September 2006 01:58
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Usage-based licensing models

Hi, I would like to have some information on usage-based
licensing models. Does anyone know any? I read in the Executive
Summary of the recent ALPSP survey

> http://www.alpsp.org/publications/SPP2summary.pdf

that some publishers are experimenting pricing models based on
usage. Does it refer only to e-book market? What about
e-journals? Sincerely, Maria Cassella

Maria Cassella
Universite degli studi di Torino
e-mail: maria.cassella@unito.it