Question about electronic database license negotiation

This message is cross posted to various lists.  I apologize in advance
for any duplication.

I will be participating on a panel about licensing at the
upcoming Westpac conference <http://westpac.law.unlv.edu/> in
sunny Las Vegas.  It would be helpful if those on the list could
provide their perspectives on the following:

1. Which license provisions are the easiest to negotiate and why?

2. Which license provisions are the most difficult to negotiate and why?

Your advice is most appreciated.  I will summarize results for
all lists if I receive enough responses.  Thanks.

Kara Phillips
Seattle University Law Library
phillips@seattleu.edu