Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007: thinkdigital_ -- Call for Proposals

** Apologies for cross-posting **

Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007
thinkdigital_
February 22-24, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Call for Proposals
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/call

ER&L Conference Program Planning Committee encourages you to
submit a proposal for the Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007
Conference to be held February 22-24, 2007, with pre-conference
sessions on February 21. The conference location will be the
Global Learning and Conference Center, located on the campus of
Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA.

ER&L provides a forum for information professionals to explore
ideas, trends, and technologies related to electronic resources
and digital services.

The idea of this event is to bring together stakeholders inside
and outside of the library to look at the impact the digital
environment has on library collections, access to resources, and
our organizations. We invite various perspectives and approaches
to managing, promoting and accessing electronic resources. We
hope to foster collaborative, cross-departmental, cross-community
approaches to the issues e-resources have brought to our
environment The Program Planning Committee seeks proposals for a
variety of session formats including presentations, panel
sessions, and pre-conference workshops. Proposals that have
topics of interest to many areas of the library or outside the
library are of special interest to the ER&L Program Planning
Committee.

The deadline for proposal submission is Nov. 1, 2006. Proposals
will be evaluated as they are received, and priority may be given
to those who submit early. All Call For Proposal information and
the proposal form is available at:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/call

Questions about the Call for Proposals in general should be
directed to Elizabeth Winter(elizabeth.winter@library.gatech.edu)
or Bonnie Tijerina (bonnie.tijerina@library.gatech.edu).
Questions about pre-conferences in particular should be directed
to Joan Conger(joan@joanconger.net). Complete details about the
conference are online at http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/

Want to what happened at ER&L 2006?
15-minute recap video: