Re: Heads up: Nature license and confidentiality

Sally,

how frequent do you think the practice is of asking for
confidentiality while nonetheless offering standard prices? (The
intent being to let each library think it was getting a bargain.)

It has certainly been the case in some so-called negotiations
that I've been involved in. Librarians are good at competitive
intelligence.

Dr. David Goodman