RE: I have this article I need to find

What would you do, if, you did not find the article from Google
Scholar?:-)

The copyright statement idea is great and some vendors have done
that at database level.  The major challenge is, that the
statement can only be seen on campus (within the campus IP
range).

Of course, we can Ezproxy (or whatever) Google Scholar to bring
users within campus IP range.  Then the next challenge is, would
users bother to authenticate themselves when using Google
Scholar? Or, would users come to library Web site to use Google
Scholar that requires authentication and can lead them to library
journals?

Finally, thanks so much for the posting, which is the last straw
to make me add Google Scholar to my Ezproxy cfg file (I OpenURLed
Google Scholar last year, but it only works on campus).

---
Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian
Bradley University