Updated URL for Listserv Summary of the Costs of Running an Open Source Repository

Hi, everyone- in the fall of 2005, I collected responses from
several institutions and documents available on the web regarding
the costs of setting up and maintaining an open source
institutional repository.  My institution's website underwent a
restructuring, so I wanted to alert everyone to the URL change
for this resource.

Here is the new link:

http://library.uncw.edu/web/faculty/kempr/documents/listserv-summary-IR-
open-source-costs.xls

This document can also be reached from my home page:
http://library.uncw.edu/web/faculty/kempr/index.html

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me to ask about the page.

Rebecca Kemp
Serials Supervisor Librarian
W.M. Randall Library
University of North Carolina Wilmington