From: "Sally Morris \(ALPSP\)" <sally.morris@alpsp.org>
To: "Liblicense" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject: Re:  Maximising research access vs. minimizing copy-editing errors
Date: Wed,  2 Aug 2006 18:06:39 EDT

Peter:

Have a look at http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/aboutsite/quest2004/
(and the same questionnaire for previous years)

For 2 weeks, users accessing the free primary content have to
register and provide some details about themselves.  Year on
year, the figure for 'patients' and 'general public' has been
pretty consistent at around 2% and 4% respectively

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
Email: sally.morris@alpsp.org