Re: Maximising research access vs. minimizing copy-editing errors

Sally, I do not see anything in the usage report you cite that
shows " A very, very small percentage of accesses to BMJ's free
research articles are from patients and the general public."

It may be true, but it would be contrary to the experience of
some other publishers in medicine.

Peter Banks