Re: Green gold?

I think that Google Scholar does quite a good job of locating all
of the versions of articles.

>From talking with researchers, I do not find the perception that
inability to find self-archived manuscripts is a significant
factor inhibitor of self-archiving. Instead, the researchers I've
spoken generally have two objections: 1) they do not want their
unedited work posted and 2) they think self-archiving is a waste
of time.

Peter Banks