Re: Subscription to Open Access Transition

David, can't we at least drop the "there ain't no global warming"
argument? People make forecasts, and they should.  Some will
prove to be correct, others wrong.  Thoughtful people with
experience in the field look at physics and say, Ah!  I can see
where this is leading.  And they act accordingly.  Sally and her
group are making an entirely appropriate determination that over
time they will be up to their noses in sea water. If they are
wrong, they lose nothing.  If they are right and don't act on it,
they lose everything.

Joe Esposito