From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <cahamake@email.uncc.edu>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>; <dgoodman@Princeton.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:33 AM
Subject: RE: Maximising research access vs. minimizing copy-editing errors

Seconding what Anthony has to say,

In the 1980's we were able to verify some editors were receiving
substantial "honoraria" for their work and or name associated
with some very high priced journals.

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223