From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Sally Morris (ALPSP)
Sent: Mon 7/24/2006 6:27 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: OA monographs

I would have thought that author posting of a complete monograph
was as competitive with the publisher's own version as a complete
journal, rather than an individual article.  Of course, not all
publishers yet publish monographs online, though a growing number
do.  Some publishers have found that online publication boosts
print sales, but others have found the opposite.

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
Email:  sally.morris@alpsp.org