Thomson Pharma

Hi everyone. My name is Dan Strempel. I'm an analyst with Simba
Information. I cover the Science, Technical and Medical
publishing industry. I'm doing a report on information solutions
used in the pharma industry.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience with a
product called Thomson Pharma and is willing to give their
feedback on it - What do you use it for? What's good about it?
What's not so good? What would you change about it if you had the
chance?

Some background is below.

You can either post your responses or email them to me if you prefer not
to have them posted for all to see.

dan_strempel@simbanet.com

Thanks for your help,

Thomson Pharma, launched at Online 2004, is the first Thomson
service to draw information from its broad range of resources
into a single workflow solution for those working in the drug
development pipeline. It contains content options for the fields
of pharmaceutical product management, regulatory issues and
generic competition and can be customized to suit individual
needs.

Dan Strempel
Senior Analyst/Editor, Business Professional Group
Simba Information
60 Long Ridge Road, Suite 300
Stamford, CT 06902
203-325-8193 x103