BRILL 2007 Journal prices available

** apologies for cross-posting **

Brill is pleased to inform you that 2007 journal prices are now
available - on our new web site - for all Brill journals
(including imprints Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and VSP).

The 2007 Journal price list in (excel format) can be found at:
http://www.brill.nl/uploadedFiles/389.xls (Excel file)
A PDF version of our 2007 Journal price list will be available on our
web site soon.

New titles in our 2007 Journals Price List include:

* African Diaspora, new from 2007 (Volume 1).
* European Journal of Jewish Studies, new from 2007 (Volume 1).
* Images - A Journal of Jewish Art and Visual Culture, new from 2007
   (Volume 1).
* International Community Law Review (merged from International Law
   FORUM du droit international and Non-State Actors and
   International Law in 2006).
* International Journal of Public Theology, new from 2007 (Volume 1).
* International Journal of the Platonic Tradition, new from 2007 (Volume
   1).
* Journal of Reformed Theology, new from 2007 (Volume 1).
* Journal of the Philosophy of History, new from 2007 (Volume 1).
* Societies Without Borders, new from 2006 (Volume 1 available as free
   sample). Volume 2 in 2 issues from 2007.

For additional information (new titles, frequency changes and
ceased titles), please check the following (Word) document:
http://www.brill.nl/uploadedFiles/394.doc

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to
contact us at egmonde@brill.nl or check our website:
www.brill.nl

Kind regards,

Ms Els van Egmond