Re: Print-Only Subscription Trend

Kim, At Simon Fraser University, our serials agent automatically reverted our orders to "print only" when any serial dropped the "print + free online" option and went to the three format options you mention. We almost never wanted the "print only" subscription, but that is what we got stuck with during the first part of the calendar year until we realized what had happened.

Regards,
Don Taylor

Donald Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian email: dstaylor@sfu.ca
Simon Fraser University Library ph: 604-291-4930
8888 University Drive fax: 604-291-3023
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6