liblicense-l administrivia - postpone and unsub/resub

Dear Readers: It's summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere. People take vacations; they move; they change jobs. And often they write asking how to postpone or unsub or re-sub to liblicense-l. Below please find the easiest ways (known to me) to do these things. And if you have a problem with any of these commands, send me a note (ann.okerson@yale.edu) and I'll help or find someone who can help.

1. POSTPONE:

To postpone send the following message to listproc@lists.yale.edu:
(leave the subject line blank)

set liblicense-l mail postpone

To resume send message to listproc@lists.yale.edu:
(leave the subject line blank)

set liblicense-l mail ack

2. SUB OR UNSUB OR RESUB

In order to subscribe or UNsubscribe correctly, go to the LIBLICENSE web
site:

www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml

Look for the bar along the top for the liblicense list and click on it.
There you will find a quick -- and correct! -- way to subscribe or
UNsubscribe.

Thank you, Ann Okerson liblicense-l moderator