Re: Oxford Journals release preliminary findings from open access experiments: final report now available online

When I find a publisher whose print journals are at the (very)
high end of the spectrum *and* which also advocates Open Access,
I ask myself:  What's wrong with my brain---why does it expect
coherence...?  Maybe there is a vast conspiracy out there :-)
Maybe the "big publishers" advocate OA as a means to make sure
that the small, independent journals go out the board?

Would someone care to list all the "big publishers" whose
*majority* of print journals are expensive (take the per page
cost, if you will) and who also advocate OA?

Best, Elena Fraboschi