Re: Joyce estate copyright dispute

   Not if it also denies fair use.  I just read the New Yorker article on
this subject and if I interpret the article correctly and if it is
accurate, Stephen Joyce is doing all he can to prevent use of any sort.
That's going too far, I believe.

Aline Soules
California State University, East Bay
aline.soules@csueastbay.edu