Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences

We've received notification from Blackwell publishing that they
now publish this title. However backfiles at least right now, are
still on Highwire, where we have linked the individual volumes.
Does anyone know if Highwire will maintain the backfiles or are
we dependent now on the Blackwell site for backfiles and the
additional fees they charge for backfile access? Will Highwire
redirect to Blackwells at some time in the future, or will we all
have to change very single volume's links?

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223