New Online Product from Cambridge UP!

Apologies for cross posting

If you will be attending the ALA, please come to the Cambridge UP
booth for a demo of the Historical Statistics of the United
States Millennial Edition Online,
http://www.cambridge.org/us/americanhistory/hsus/

We will also be showing our new Cambridge Companions Online as
well as our award-winning new database called Orlando: Women's
Writing in the British Isles from the beginning to the present

Sign up for a free trial of any of these products by writing us
at hsus@cambridge.org, ccol@cambridge.org or
orlando@cambridge.org, and we look forward to seeing you in New
Orleans!

Tamara-Diana Braunstein
Associate Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press
40 W 20th Street
NY, NY 10011
Phone: 212.337.5082
Fax: 212.691.3239

* Please note that on or about July 10th, the Press will be moving to the
address below:
32 Avenue of the Americas
NY, NY 10013-2473

Web: www.cambridge.org/us/libraries/