ADDENDUM: Chicago Journals Web usage reports now available

~With apologies for cross-posting.

Hi all, It has come to my attention that the announcement
"Chicago Journals Web usage reports now available" from 12 June
2006 may have been less clear than desired. I sincerely
apologize. Here is an addendum to the original statement that I
hope clears up any confusion:

The University of Chicago Press Web usage reports adhere to
COUNTER Code of Practice for Journals and Databases (Release 1).
We are working to become compliant with COUNTER Code of Practice
for Journals and Databases (Release 2) by the end of the year.
Compliance with Release 2 requires an initial review by a
COUNTER-approved auditor and an annual audit by an independent
auditor once per calendar year from 2008 onwards. The University
of Chicago Press looks forward to a continued partnership with
COUNTER that ensures our institutional subscribers receive the
best possible record of access requests to the Chicago portfolio
of electronic journals.

If there are any further questions, please do not hesitate to
contact me or our customer service team at
subscriptions@press.uchicago.edu, (773) 753-3347, U.S. and Canada
toll-free (877) 705-1878.

All the best,
Suzanne