Re: Speaking of beefing up publications...

I didn't mean to be sneering at anybody.  Their answers were fine but
growing suspicions is not facts.

Richard D. Feinman, Professor of Biochemistry

(718) 871-1374
FAX: (718) 270-3316

"Joseph J. Esposito" <espositoj@gmail.com>
Sent by: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
06/08/06 08:10 PM
Please respond to
liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Re: Speaking of beefing up publications...

Professor Feinman's deconstruction of Sharon Begley's article on
manipulating impact factor adds to the discussion, but I don't
understand the need for the sneering remarks concerning Mary Ann
Liebert and Vicki Cohn.  Really, what have these women done
except answer a reporter's questions?

Joe Esposito