Perpetual Access in License Agreement

I am looking for a paragraph about "perpetual access clause" that
may be available in online databases license agreements.

I couldn't find an explicit text stating for example: Upon
termination of this agreement, perpetual access will be provided
online to the material published during the subscription period,
including but not limited to tables of contents, abstracts, and
full texts of articles (if applicable).

I found some texts related to providing material in CD/DVD
format; some vendors offer non searchable files, etc. nothing
about online access.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Houeida K. Charara