RE: Spider Activity Reports from Blackwell Synergy

We also had quite a few of them over the past year. Some were
legitimate but many were not. You can ask them to get the
complete log file - this is what we do here - but keep in mind it
can take some days to get it. Keep also in mind that Blackwell is
dealing with a third party company for their server. We have told
them that there threshold was too low and I think that they have
made some changes to it.

Louis

Louis Houle
Director, Schulich Library of Science and Engineering
tel.: (514) 398-4763
cell.: (514) 298-9217
Fax: (514) 398-3903