RE: Anyone using the ScholarlyStats service?

Hi All,

Rick is right that we can not set up free trials.  However, we do
have a demo account with full functionality and sample reports
containing dummy data for libraries interested in ScholarlyStats.
The feedback that we have had so far is that customers using the
service have found that their live reports provide insightful
results, and we would be happy to put anyone in touch with
reference customers in your region.

We will be at SLA and ALA next month where we would be happy to
take anyone through a demo and discuss the full processes of
account set-up and on-going processing.

This list also might be interested to hear that we are also
carrying out development work to deliver SUSHI-compliant reports
into ERM and other database systems.  I will certainly keep you
informed as these developments progress.

Best wishes,

Martha

Martha Sedgwick
Product Manager - ScholarlyStats
MPS Technologies
Email: m.sedgwick@mpstechnologies.com
Web: www.mpstechnologies.com

Tel: +44 (0)20 7843 3676 (Direct Line)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7833 4000 (Switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0)20 7843 3631

Mail: MPS Technologies, 4 Crinan Street, London, N1 9XW, UK