RE: Anyone using the ScholarlyStats service?

Hi Rick,

Not sure if we have any wisdom to impart here - but more than
happy to share experience! We have signed up with Scholarly Stats
on a 1 yr experimental basis - with just 9 of our publishers to
see if they can save us any time and effort that we could then
spend on other work - e.g. more comparative data analysis. the
actual data gathering is a thoroughly tedious process and we are
keen to find a better way of doing it We also want to do more
benchmarking with other libraries and thought that if there were
enough of us using Scholarly Stats, that process would be much
easier. The colleague who looks after our stats is on holidy this
week, but I will ask him to get back to you with more practical
detail.

best regards,
Jill