Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:58 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: BMC in LJ Academic NewsWire

Interesting that BMC editors are not paid;  as far as I am aware,
most traditional publishers (both commercial and nonprofit) do
pay their journaleditors.  I'm not sure whether unpaid editors
are the norm in OA journals - can anyone enlighten me?

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Email:  sally.morris@alpsp.org