Reminder: ROTUNDA Web Survey Closing Soon

Last week the University of Virginia Press (UVaP) extended an
invitation to library professionals to take part in an online
survey about its new Founding Era Collection, a line of digital
publications released through the Press's ROTUNDA imprint. We
would like to thank the many individuals who took the time to
participate in the survey. Your responses are extremely helpful.

The survey, originally scheduled to closed tomorrow (5/5), will
be kept open through the weekend, so we invite anyone still
interested in participating to please visit the survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=191602029501

Just as a reminder, here again is the project description from
the original invitation: Funded in part by the Mellon Foundation,
this ambitious project will offer the papers of historical
figures published by other university presses as well as those by
the UVaP. The fully searchable, XML-based digital collection will
ultimately represent well over 100,000 pages and will include all
of the editorial enrichment and indexing of the print volumes,
making this scholarship available to new generations of
researchers. The editions can be purchased individually or
purchased together as the American Founding Era Collection.

We are seeking your help in identifying a distribution and
pricing model that will allow non-profit university presses to
find a balance between library preferences and digital production
costs and distribution options.

Thank you in advance for taking time to assist us.  Please feel
free to contact Jason Coleman at jgc3h@virginia.edu if you have
any questions.

ROTUNDA will be sharing booth #2126 with Columbia University
Press at the ALA Annual Conference in New Orleans.  I hope to
have a chance to meet some of you there.

Jason Coleman
Electronic Marketing Manager
University of Virginia Press
P.O. Box 400318