Re: Summary: JSTOR Collaborative Print Projects -- JSTOR follow up

David: Is ReCAP still pursuing an opportunity to become a JSTOR
print repository? Cynthia Clark

----- Original Message -----
From: owner-liblicense-l
Sent: 04/12/2006 08:19 PM
To: <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>; <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>; <ERIL-L@LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU>
Subject: Summary: JSTOR Collaborative Print Projects -- JSTOR follow up

*Apologies for cross-posting*

As a follow up to Rebecca Kemp's informative document regarding
multi-institution or multi-campus collaborative efforts to
archive paper volumes of titles digitized by JSTOR, I wanted to
alert readers who may not already know that, along with the
University of California, JSTOR also has a separate paper
repository agreement in place with Harvard University.  We are
extremely pleased to be working with both institutions on this
initiative.  Both repositories are progressing toward completion
for collecting the full back runs of all journals released by
JSTOR as of October 2003.  We are currently determining next
steps for preserving the paper back runs of titles released into
the JSTOR archive since October 2003.

John Kiplinger
JSTOR Director of Production
301 E. Liberty, Suite 310