*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hi, everyone - I posted a question on March 20th to these
listservs asking whether people knew about any collaborative
print-sharing programs for JSTOR volumes.  I have compiled a Word
document listing the responses that I got.  Many, many thanks to
those who provided this information.  If anyone would like to add
more to the list, or if anyone finds any errors, please let me
know, and I can update the document.

You can find this list at
http://library.uncw.edu/web/faculty/kempr/JSTOR-cooperative-print-endeavors.doc.
I am having trouble with my HTML-editing software at the moment,
but I hope to link it to my homepage soon.  But this link should
work.  If you're copying and pasting into your browser and it
doesn't work, you may want to check and make sure that the full
URL is in your browser.

Thanks very much,

Rebecca

Rebecca Kemp