RE: PubMedCentral: Submitting Articles?

Hi Ken, this is the URL for author manuscripts which gives information
on submitting articles.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/about/authorms.html

Then there is this site that describes the submission system.
http://www.nihms.nih.gov/

There is the FAQ site at
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/about/faq.html. which discusses several
issues such as the connection with PubMed, the NIH site.

Hope this helps.

Socorro Maria Pelayo
Socorro.Pelayo@dominican.edu

Dear listers,

Many apologies for my ignorance on this issue, but I have a faculty
member at my institution who has expressed an interest in submitting his
accepted articles to PubMedCentral. Can anyone provide any information
on how to do this, along with any pitfalls or caveats to be aware of
when doing so.

Many thanks,

Peter Fritzler
Sciences Librarian