IngentaConnect's new Resource Zone for librarians, and our new blog

Dear colleagues,

We're pleased to announce that, following feedback from our
library administrators, we have recently introduced *Resource
Zone on IngentaConnect*, a new centralised home for user guides,
training/promotional materials and other information that we hope
will make life easier for IngentaConnect administrators. The
Resource Zone can be reached via the For Librarians menu on the
IngentaConnect homepage, or accessed directly at
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/about/librarians/resourcezone

Please do let me know if there is anything else you think we
could usefully include in the Resource Zone.

I'd also just like to mention that we've recently launched a new
blog, "All My Eye" (http://allmyeye.blogspot.com) to which we
will be posting commentary on current technical practices and hot
topics; reviews and recommendations of industry initiatives,
technologies and resources; updates on Ingenta developments; and
reports of events at which Ingenta staff have spoken, exhibited
or attended.

We hope you'll find both Resource Zone and All My Eye to be
useful/interesting resources, and as ever, we welcome your
feedback via help@ingentaconnect.com

Kind regards,

Amel.

Full press releases for these announcements at:
http://www.ingenta.com/corporate/company/news/trade/
Amel Abourachid
Library and End User Services Manager
Ingenta PLC
Unit 1 Riverside Court, Bath, BA2 3DZ, UK
T  +44 1225 361113 (Office)
T  +44 7738 944493 (Mobile)
F  +44 1225 361155
E  amel.abourachid@ingenta.com
www.ingentaconnect.com
IngentaConnect: the home of scholarly research