Survey on Working Papers

Dear Liblicense,

My company, PbType LLC, is conducting market research on the attitudes of academics in relation to unrefereed working papers. If you're actively conducting academic research, we'd appreciate your participation in filling out the survey.

http://pbtype.com/survey/

The survey should take about 5 to 7 minutes to complete.

We're happy to share the results of this research broadly. If you'd like to be furnished with a copy of the results there's a field at the end of the survey to leave your email address. If you're not conducting academic research and would just like to know how people feel about the questions asked, you can e-mail me directly and I'll let you know the results when things wrap-up.

Forwarding of this message is warmly appreciated.

Thanks,
Philip Cadigan

Philip Cadigan
PbType LLC