Correct URL for February SOAN

I just mailed the February issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. In
this issue, I list six things that publishing scholars need to know about
OA, and take a close look at how Google AdSense ads can help OA journals
without creating conflicts of interest. The Top Stories section takes a
brief look at new OA policy proposals from three continents, new books on
OA, new developments among OA repositories and OA hybrid journals, and a
little more news on the CURES Act.

February issue
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/02-02-05.htm

Correction: the URL for the February *2006* issue is
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/02-02-06.htm

Thanks to half a dozen readers with eyes sharper than mine and apologies to all--

Peter Suber
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Editor, Open Access News blog
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/
peter.suber@earlham.edu