FW: The Charleston Advisor - call for reviewers

The Charleston Advisor is currently seeking authors for the next
two upcoming issues.  TCA does in-depth reviews of Web-based
resources for librarians.  The journal is peer reviewed and
authors do receive a small honorarium for each review published
($200).

v7n4 (April 2006)
Author's deadline: February 17, 2006

v8n1 (July 2006)
Author's deadline: May 15, 2006

We still have a couple of spots open for the v7n4 issue.  If you
have a Web-based product you would like to review or would like a
list of products suggested by other readers please contact me for
more information.

George
Managing Editor
The Charleston Advisor