Update of combined print issues from T&F

Apologies for cross posting.

Dear Subscribers

Following yesterday's email in which I confirmed selected T&F
journals will be published online in advance, then followed by a
combined print copy incorporating the issues published during
that time.

Please be advised that a complete list of titles affected, plus
expected print publication dates and print and online ISSNs, will
appear by the end of Thursday at
www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/print_less.pdf.

I would like to clarify that there is no change in the way we
will number print or online issues. Therefore any citation will
reflect the volume/issue/pagination of the online and the print
issue (as they will be the same).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Bell
Head of Journals Sales

Office: +44 (0)207 017 6350
Mobile: +44 (0)7764 984581
Fax: +44 (0)207 017 6725
Ashleigh.Bell@tandf.co.uk

Taylor & Francis Group, 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon,
Oxfordshire, OX14 4RN, UK.