ALA Midwinter:Ingenta launches IngentaConnect Complete!

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you attending ALA's Midwinter Meeting, Ingenta's library team
invites you to visit us at booth 862, where we will be demonstrating our
newly-developed service for libraries, IngentaConnect Complete.

Connect Complete offers libraries:

o a fully customized interface to the IngentaConnect platform -- patrons
get access to an unparalleled collection of scholarly content through an
environment which is clearly endorsed and administrated by their
institution.

o a payment account, enabling you to provide unmediated document delivery
to patrons -- create cost centers for specific user types, set limits per
item or time period. Your users get to the content they need; you retain
control of the budget.

o upload your holdings to block users from purchasing articles held
locally or elsewhere online -- and link them back to your OPAC so they do
not reach a frustrating "dead end".

IngentaConnect Complete is the top tier of Ingenta's products for
libraries, and also includes the full range of features available through
the entry-level IngentaConnect service and the upgrade package
IngentaConnect Premium, for example:

o 29,500 publications freely searchable, and accessible via subscription,
pay-per-view or document delivery.

o COUNTER-compliant usage statistics, and access to advanced statistics
via a Flash interface.

o one-click subscription activation utilizing our relationships with a
range of subscription agents.

Connect Complete also incorporates a license to IngentaConnect InTouch,
our competitively-priced current awareness service which is fully
OpenURL-compliant and covers our full collection of 29,500 journals.

We encourage you to drop by and find out more about how IngentaConnect's
library services can help you maximize use of your online and offline
journals.

We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!

Regards,
Amel
Amel Abourachid
Library and End User Services Manager
Ingenta PLC
Unit 1 Riverside Court, Bath, BA2 3DZ, UK
T  +44 1225 361113
F  +44 1225 361155
E  amel.abourachid@ingenta.com
www.ingentaconnect.com
Ingenta: Technology + Services for the Publishing and Information
Industries.