ScholarlyStats Launch - invitation to ALA reception

***Apologies for cross-posting***

MPS Technologies has launched ScholarlyStats - a usage statistics
consolidation service for libraries - see www.scholarlystats.com. We
invited readers from this list to help us develop and shape the product
and we are delighted that over 50 libraries from around the globe
participated in our beta test program.

To celebrate the launch, we are holding a reception at the ALA Mid-Winter
conference on Saturday 21st January, 4.30pm - 6.30pm. We will be
presenting a demo of the ScholarlyStats service, and an informal
discussion group for participants. Please contact me if you would like to
join us for a drink and nibbles at the reception, so we can plan the
catering arrangements and send you full details.

For more information about ScholarlyStats, please visit our website at
www.scholarlystats.com, or contact me at m.sedgwick@mpstechnologies.com.

I hope to see you in San Antonio!

Martha

Martha Sedgwick