VACANCY: Journals Sales Director, T&F, Philadelphia

JOURNALS SALES DIRECTOR - NORTH AMERICA (Based Philadelphia)

The Journals Division of Taylor & Francis Group, a leading academic
publisher, is pleased to advise it has an excellent opportunity for a
Journals Sales Director to join its growing sales team.

Based in our Philadelphia office, the successful candidate will be
responsible for the development, management and direction of sales in
libraries throughout North America.

Ideally you should have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the serials
library market or related experience.

Responsibilities:

* To implement a strategy that identifies opportunity for growth in the
territory.

* To approach and promote sales models to library customers and consortia.

* Attend library meetings and conferences throughout the territory.

* Successfully negotiate and agree sales proposals in line with the global
journals sales strategy.

* Achieve volume year revenue targets.

* Maintain and develop relationships with key customers in the territory.

* Produce regular reports on sales activity and development opportunities.

Personal Characteristics:

* Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.

* Results and people orientated, balanced with sound business
consideration.

* Well organised and resourceful.

* Superior interpersonal skills.

* Sound judgement.

* Decisive.

* Team player.

In return T&F will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.

About Taylor & Francis Group

Part of informa plc, Taylor & Francis Group is a leading international
academic publisher with a history of over two centuries. Throughout our 11
offices worldwide we publish over 2000 new books and 1000 journals
annually, spanning all subjects in the academic, medical and scientific
field.

If you are interested in applying please send your CV with a covering
letter and expected salary to:

Dept. KB - Taylor & Francis, 325 Chestnut Street, Phila, PA 19106.
Kevin.Bradley@taylorandfrancis.com

Please also include if you will be at ALA Midwinter and would like to take
the opportunity to meet.

***