MUSE continues to expand our offerings of quality full-text journals in the humanities and social sciences, with over 40 new titles from 17 new and currently participating publishers confirmed for 2006. Over the past two years, we introduced new pricing models for domestic and international libraries designed to provide greater fairness, flexibility, and predictability for subscribers, and to open up new opportunities for smaller colleges and universities and various kinds of special libraries to benefit from the wealth of resources MUSE offers.

We'll also be discussing our outreach initiatives and the many resources available to help librarians promote and manage their MUSE subscriptions, demonstrating some new features developed to enhance usability of Muse, and updating you on our partnerships and linking arrangements with third party services. Most importantly, we'll be available to answer your questions about Project MUSE.

Details of the User Group Meeting:

Saturday, January 21, 2005
8:00 am - 9:00 am
The Menger Hotel - Ballroom C
204 Alamo Plaza

We'll begin our brief presentation at 8:00 sharp and leave ample time for questions and discussion to follow. A light southwestern breakfast buffet, along with traditional continental breakfast choices, will be available.

RSVPs for the meeting are appreciated to assist us with our planning. Libraries are welcome to send more than one representative. Replies may be directed to melanie@muse.jhu.edu. Please note the number of representatives you expect to have attending from your institution.

Project MUSE will also have an exhibit booth at the Midwinter Meeting, #472. If you are not able to make it to the meeting, or have a question you would like to discuss in greater depth with a Muse representative, please stop by anytime!

Thank you for your continued support of Project MUSE! We hope to see
you in San Antonio.

Melanie B. Schaffner
Marketing and Sales Manager, Project MUSE
c/o The Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21218 USA
p 410-516-3846